Does your boss need to approve your request to attend CHEST 2016? We’re here to help!
Medical practices are cutting costs, and yet, you need to earn CME and MOC! If you know you’ll have to explain why CHEST 2016 is the best one-stop-shop for your learning, networking, licensure, and credentialing needs, we’ve put together ten talking points to help you win over your boss.
1. You can earn both CME and MOC at the same time!
MOC points are available for all CME sessions throughout the conference.
2. Bring leadership skills back to your practice.
We have expanded offerings on leadership and faculty development.
3. Learn in the format that best fits your needs and learning style.
There will be multiple educational formats including case-based interactive sessions, audience response sessions, problem-based learning sessions, interdisciplinary sessions, literature reviews, and more! And, have fun while you learn with our GAMEs and virtual patient tours.
4. This year’s simulation offerings will be the best yet!
There will be improved and expanded simulation offerings, including cadaver-based simulation sessions.
5. Sessions will focus on the needs of the whole patient care team.
There will be expanded offerings of interdisciplinary sessions.
6. Review of recent guidelines.
Reviewing recent guidelines will be a priority.
7. Hands-on patient care is top of our list because we know it’s at the top of your list.
Watch our video, which describes how Dr. Talayeh Rezayat attended a CHEST course and then brought clinical skills back to her practice. CHEST 2016 will provide practical information you can take back to your practice for immediate use.
8. More posters and original research!
More posters and original research will be available this year.
9. Inspiring keynote speakers!
Take your learning beyond immersive clinical experiences.
10. Take advantage of our discounts and freebies!
Did you know that you’ll receive a discounted rate if you register by August 31? We have group discounts and 1-day tuition available too. Learn more about tuition on our CHEST 2016 website. Plus, when you’re attending the meeting, don’t miss out on our complimentary lunch in the exhibit hall Monday to Wednesday and, of course, grab your free meeting T-shirt!
Let us help you further by downloading our customizable letter that you can hand deliver to your boss.