Do you know what sessions you’ll be attending at CHEST? There is a large variety of sessions available, and we have many great options from our special interest tracks that you’ll want to attend, including asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD, and more. Here is what you should check out:
- Treatable Traits in Targeted Therapy for Asthma: The Role of Biomarkers
- Therapy Beyond Inhalers: A Focus on Severe Asthma
- Challenging Cases of Asthma Management in Disadvantaged Communities: Recognizing the Importance of the Social Determinants in Difficult to Control Asthma Patients
- 2017 Update on Pulmonary Issues in Pregnancy: A Case-Based Approach
- Revisiting the Diagnosis of Asthma
- Asthma, COPD/Emphysema, ACOS, and ACOS in Nonsmoking Asthmatics
Supported in part by an independent educational grant from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP. Supported in part by an educational grant from GlaxoSmithKline.
Cystic Fibrosis Track
- Cystic Fibrosis: An Adult Disease?
- Sex, Babies, and End Stage Lung Disease
- Microbiome and Me
- Paradigms of Multidisciplinary Care
- Complex Care and Communication in Advanced Lung Disease
- Chronic Lung Disease and Sleep Disordered Breathing
Supported in part by an educational program from Chiesi USA, Inc and by a scientific and educational support grant from Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Track
- COPD 2018
- GOLD COPD – 2017 Report: What’s New?
- Pharmacotherapy in COPD: Clinical Uncertainties
- COPD Readmissions Reduction: A Team-Based Approach
- Dial Into Telemedicine
- Paradigms of Multidisciplinary Care
Supported in part by an independent educational grant from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP. Supported in part by an independent medical education grant from Mylan Specialty L.P. Supported in part by an independent medical education grant from Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Complex Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Cases
- The Challenge of Latent TB: Is It Really That Important?
- Bronchiectasis: Addressing Patient Priorities
- Radiologic and Pathologic Correlations in Fungal and Parasitic Lung Disease
- Infection Control in Pulmonary/Critical Care: Friend or Foe?
- Overview of VAP Guidelines
- Emerging Infectious Agents of Importance to Chest Physicians
Supported in part by an educational grant from Insmed Incorporated.
Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Track
- Diagnosis and Treatment of IPF in 2017
- Future State of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Beyond Diagnosis: A Health-Care Team-Based Approach to Living and Dying With Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Multi-Disciplinary Consensus In Diagnostic Dilemmas in Interstitial Lung Diseases: A Case-Based Approach
- Chronic Lung Disease and Sleep-Disordered Breathing
Supported in part by a restricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Lung Cancer Track
- Lung Cancer Screening Style Points: Selecting the Right Patients for Screening and Guiding Them Through the Journey
- The New IASLC Lung Cancer Staging System
- Complications of Lung Cancer Treatments: Role of the Pulmonologist
- Pulmonary Toxicities of New Chemotherapeutic and Biological Drugs Used in the Treatment of Cancer
- Tissue Acquisition, Expanded Molecular and Immunologic Testing in Lung Cancer: What the Chest Physician Needs To Know
- Immunotherapy for Lung Cancer: Everything a Pulmonologist Needs To Know
- The CHEST Lung Cancer Screening Guideline Update: Evidence-Based and Recommendations
- What’s New in IP?- A Review by Your Canadian IP Colleagues
Supported in part by a medical education grant from AbbVie Inc. Supported in part by an independent educational grant from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP. Supported in part by an educational grant from Takeda Oncology.
Make sure to add these sessions to your schedule. You won’t want to miss them! Find further details about these sessions and others within the special interest tracks in the CHEST EventsTM app. The CHEST EventsTM app is available for download on your mobile device, or access the online program.