We’re bringing new and improved updates to the CHEST 2017 on-site experience. You may have heard the word “beacon” during CHEST 2016, and if you don’t know what that is, we’ve brought that technology back this year.
What’s in your badge?
- CHEST is using beacon technology to enhance the attendee experience at CHEST 2017.
- Use of beacon technology allows us to understand how CHEST 2017 attendees engage in the meeting and to identify the highly attended sessions in order to better plan future events.
- The data collected are demographic and behavioral and help inform decisions we make about future meetings and events.
Questions? Please stop by registration or the help desk.
CHEST Events App, Special Interest Tracks, and Click Game
The CHEST Events app also has a few new updates. The updated CHEST Events app is where you can find all your meeting needs. Log into the app, and you can connect with other attendees, create your own itinerary, see who’s talking about #CHEST2017, and more! Here are some highlights on what you’ll find within the app.
- The most current listed schedule
- New! The ability to search sessions by special interest tracks
- The ability to search sessions by education type
- New! Play the in-app Click Game by completing up to 32 photo challenges for a chance to win a prize on the last day of CHEST 2017.
You can download the CHEST Events app from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or access the online program in your browser.
Subscribe to the CHEST blog