Saturday, October 28
Attend a postgraduate course for an intensive learning experience. New this year is the option to attend a
half-day or full-day course for a more flexible experience.
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission for all postgraduate courses.
Postgraduate courses include:
Full Day: (7:30am – 5:00 pm)
- Thoracic Ultrasound
- Pulmonary Hypertension Interactive Summit (InPHOCUS)
- Pulmonary Medicine Literature Review and Update
- 25th Annual Assembly of the American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
Supported in part by an educational program from CareFusion and an independent educational grant from Olympus.
Half Day: (7:30am – 12:00pm)
- Critical Care: Things Your Fellows Do But You Might Not
- New Era of Pulmonary Embolism
Supported in part by an educational grant from Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sleep Medicine: Year in Review
- The Changing Landscape of Pulmonary Nodule Evaluation: Update 2017
Half Day: (1:00pm – 5:30pm)
- Critical Care: Year in Review
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer: Update 2017
- Difficult to Treat Asthma: State of the Art 2017
- Sleep Medicine: Board Review