The CHEST Annual Meeting started in 1935 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Spearheaded by a tuberculosis patient, CHEST founder Murray Kornfeld, this small gathering of health-care professionals has grown into the premier chest medicine education meeting for clinicians—the CHEST Annual Meeting.
“Over the past 22 years of my career at CHEST, something that has remained consistent with the CHEST Annual Meeting is its commitment to providing clinical education and information that can be taken away and applied to patient care immediately. Clinical education is the differentiator for CHEST from other organizations, and it’s what our members and attendees come for.”
– Steve Welch, CHEST Executive Vice President & CEO
This year’s CHEST Annual Meeting will offer:
- More than 400 sessions, including simulation and interactive learning opportunities
- Postgraduate courses
- Interdisciplinary sessions addressing clinical issues across all disciplines of the chest medicine team
- Original investigation presentations with new, unpublished science
- New diagnostic and treatment solutions showcased in the CHEST Exhibit Hall
- Networking and social opportunities with experts in your field and from around the world
- CME/CE credits and MOC points for hundreds of sessions
And much more. Educational programming and a complete list of events will be updated soon. Please check back frequently for new details.