Saturday, October 6
Attend a full- or half- day postgraduate course and experience an intensive learning experience led by subject-matter experts in each field.
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission for all postgraduate courses.
This year’s topics are:
Full Day: (7:30am – 5:00 pm)
- Lung and Pleural Diaphragmatic Ultrasonography for the Pulmonary and Critical Care Specialist
- Pulmonary Medicine 2018: Year in Review and Clinical Update
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- 26th Annual Assembly of the American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (7:30am-5:20pm)
- Supported in part by an independent educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Half Day: (7:30am – 12:00pm)
- Comprehensive Review in Pulmonary Hypertension
- Difficult to Treat Asthma: State of the Art 2018
- Sleep Medicine: Year in Review 2018
Supported in part by an independent educational grant from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP. Supported in part by an educational grant from GlaxoSmithKline.
Half Day: (1:00pm – 5:30pm)
- Mastering Positive Airway Pressure and Non-Invasive Ventilation in the Hospital From ICU to Discharge
- Lung Cancer Update 2018: What the Pulmonologist Needs to Know
- Update in Critical Care Medicine: What Recent Articles May Change Practice, and How Much?
- Pulmonary Hypertension Summit: An Interactive and Simulation Experience
Supported in part by an independent educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.