Schedule: Live Sessions
Preview the Sessions That Took Place Live at CHEST 2020
All live session recordings are now available for CHEST 2020 registrants through the “Live Sessions” section of CHEST 2020 lobby.
Please note: This agenda only shows the live CHEST 2020 sessions.
View the CHEST 2020 On Demand sessions.
- This event has passed.
Pardon the Interruption 2020: Controversies in Critical Care
October 18, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Modeled after the ESPN show of the same name, these sessions, which continue a 2-year tradition, involve having three faculty experts debate in rapid fire fashion between 10 and 15 topics during the hour-long session. All panelists are provided with the list of topics in advance, so they are prepared to deliver the maximum amount of relevant information as concisely as possible.
- Explain the role for, and potential down sides of, electronic ICUs in the management of the critically ill.
- Explain the advantages of ECMO versus prone positioning for the management of severe ARDS.
- David Schulman, MD, MPH, FCCP
- David Bowton, MD, FCCP
- Steven Hollenberg, MD, FCCP
- Amy Morris MD, FCCP
- Kristin Burkart, MD, MS, FCCP
Session ID: 24735
Keywords: Clinical Controversy, Critical Care, Popular
The CHEST 2020 schedule is subject to change.