Registration Now Open
CHEST 2017 App
The CHEST 2017 App and Program is now available.
View the Program Online
Join us in Toronto October 28 to November 1 for CHEST 2017
CHEST Annual Meeting is your connection to education opportunities that will help optimize your patient care. Hundreds of clinically relevant sessions and the community of innovative problem-solvers who attend will inspire and energize you and your career.
CHEST Annual Meeting offers:
- More than 400 general sessions
- Postgraduate courses
- Simulation education sessions
- Original investigation presentations
- New diagnostic and treatment solutions showcased in the exhibit hall
- Networking and social opportunities with experts in your field
- CME/CE credits and MOC points for hundreds of sessions