Plan Your Meeting
Plan your CHEST 2017 schedule with two easy-to-navigate tools.
Download the CHEST Events™ App to your mobile device for full access to the CHEST 2017 meeting schedule.
To view an updated online schedule of all CHEST 2017 events without downloading the app, visit the Online Planner.
Join us in Toronto October 28 to November 1 for CHEST 2017
CHEST Annual Meeting is your connection to education opportunities that will help optimize your patient care. Hundreds of clinically relevant sessions and the community of innovative problem-solvers who attend will inspire and energize you and your career.
CHEST Annual Meeting offers:
- More than 400 general sessions
- Postgraduate courses
- Simulation education sessions
- Original investigation presentations
- New diagnostic and treatment solutions showcased in the exhibit hall
- Networking and social opportunities with experts in your field
- CME/CE credits and MOC points for hundreds of sessions