Join us in Toronto October 28 to November 1 for CHEST 2017
CHEST Annual Meeting is your connection to education opportunities that will help optimize your patient care. Hundreds of clinically relevant sessions and the community of innovative problem-solvers who attend will inspire and energize you and your career.
Call for Abstracts and Case Reports
Submit an abstract of your original investigative work or a case report for presentation at this year's meeting in Toronto. Accepted abstracts and case reports (excluding clinical case puzzlers) will be published in an online supplement to the journal CHEST. In addition, accepted abstracts will be eligible for investigative awards from the CHEST Foundation.
Submissions are due March 31.
Learn more and submit.
CHEST Annual Meeting offers:
- More than 400 general sessions
- Postgraduate courses
- Simulation education sessions
- Original investigation presentations
- New diagnostic and treatment solutions showcased in the exhibit hall
- Networking and social opportunities with experts in your field
- CME/CE credits and MOC points for hundreds of sessions