CHEST 2015 Ended October 28
CHEST 2015 On Demand Coming Soon
CHEST 2015 On Demand is your connection to the clinical education presentations delivered at the meeting. Available soon—watch for more information.
Make Plans Now to Attend CHEST 2016
Los Angeles, California
With mild temperature and sunshine nearly 300 days a year, Los Angeles is often described as "perfect." And, it's a perfect setting for CHEST 2016, where we'll connect a global community in clinical chest medicine. As always, our program will deliver current pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine topics presented by world-renowned faculty in a variety of innovative instruction formats.
Call for Topics—We Want Your Ideas!
Your ideas for topics and faculty for CHEST 2016 will ensure a clinically relevant education program in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine is developed. The program committee is especially interested in clinical topics and education that focus on:
- Pulmonary infections in the global arena
- Interprofessional/interdisciplinary team-based, health-care presentations
- Development of leadership skills in the pulmonary and critical care fields
- Sleep medicine
- Critical care management, both medical and nonmedical
- Health-care systems and their impact on clinical practice
- Presentations for self-study stations and case-based interactive discussions
Submission Deadline: November 30
Log in or create an account to access the submission site.
Call for Honor Lectures
Nominations for CHEST 2016 Honor and Memorial Awards and Lectures are being accepted now. Review the list of awards and lectures, then nominate colleagues who should be recognized for their exceptional work in chest medicine.
- College Medalist Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Edward C. Rosenow III, MD, Master FCCP/Master Teacher Honor Lecture
- Roger C. Bone Memorial Lecture in Critical Care
- Murray Kornfeld Memorial Founders Lecture
- Distinguished Scientist Honor Lecture in Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Pasquale Ciaglia Memorial Lecture in Interventional Medicine
- Margaret Pfrommer Memorial Lecture in Long-term Mechanical Ventilation
- Thomas L. Petty, MD, Master FCCP Memorial Lecture
- Om P. Sharma, MD, Master FCCP Memorial Lecture
Submission Deadline: December 15
Learn More and Nominate