This Is Going to be BIG
Join us in Montréal for CHEST 2015, your connection to learning opportunities that will help optimize the clinical decisions you make. We’ve packed as many education deliverables as we can into 4 days to make the BIGGEST impact on your professional development and patient care. We’ll offer a full schedule of sessions that address topics from an interdisciplinary and interprofessional perspective to ensure a comprehensive (and BIG) understanding of chest medicine. And, our international faculty and attendees will give you a worldwide viewpoint on clinical issues. It doesn’t get much BIGGER than that!
- Interdisciplinary programs
- Simulation programs
- Postgraduate courses
- More than 300 general sessions
- Expanded MOC opportunities
- Original investigation presentations
- New diagnostic and treatment solutions in the exhibit hall
- Late Breaking Abstract Submissions opens June 15 and ends July 15.
CHEST 2015 News