We’ve listened to your concerns and considered all of your feedback to enhance your experience at CHEST 2017! This year, we have changed the format of our postgraduate courses, updated our interdisciplinary sessions, and added new ways to register. Take a look at what’s new.
New this year at CHEST 2017 is the option to attend a half-day or full-day course for a more flexible experience. There are nine, half-day sessions that include lunch, and the afternoon sessions allow people to fly in that morning to avoid an extra hotel night and missing work.
Bring your entire care team to attend programs that will address clinical issues across disciplines. Each role and perspective will be represented through session speakers, so your group can collectively experience practical, relevant updates. Sessions will combine lecture-based, case-based, and hands-on learning opportunities. Here are updated sessions:
Monday, October 30
- Critical Skills for ICU Directors and Their Leadership Team
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 2017 Update on Patient-Centered Management
- Lung Cancer: 2017 Update in Diagnosis and Management
- The State of PAH in 2017: An Update on the Science, New Therapies, and the Changing Treatment Algorithm
Tuesday, October 31
- Challenges in ICU Management
Wednesday, November 1
- Enhancing Quality of Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs and Integrated COPD Disease Management
*These sessions are free but require a ticket.
Don’t forget to register your team for CHEST 2017!
You can now register as a group! Ten or more health-care professionals from your team can register as a group for discounted tuition rates. Group registration is open through October 22 and will not be offered on-site.