Attend our opening sessions to hear featured speakers discuss issues impacting chest medicine. Complete details regarding keynotes will be available soon.
Opening Ceremony including Presentation of the Honor Awards
See the presentation of the College Medalist and Distinguished Service Awards awards during the opening session on Sunday, October 29 at 8:45 am in the Convention Center, Exhibit Hall G.
Honor and Memorial Lectures
Attend memorial lectures, where chest medicine professionals will be recognized for their distinguished work.
- Thomas L. Petty, MD, Master FCCP Memorial Lecture
Sunday, October 29, at 7:30 am Convention Center, Room 713AB
- Margaret Pfrommer Memorial Lecture in Long-term Mechanical Ventilation
Monday, October 30, at 1:30 pm Convention Center, Room 701A
- Distinguished Scientist Honor Lecture in Cardiopulmonary Physiology
Monday, October 30, at 3:15 pm Convention Center, Room 701A
- Pasquale Ciaglia Memorial Lecture in Interventional Medicine
Tuesday, October 31, at 11:00 am Convention Center, Room 701B
- Roger C. Bone Memorial Lecture in Critical Care
Tuesday, October 31, at 2:45 pm Convention Center, Room 701B
- Edward C. Rosenow III, MD, Master FCCP/Master Teacher Honor Lecture
Wednesday, November 1, at 8:45 am Convention Center, Room 701B
- Murray Kornfeld Memorial Founders Lecture
Wednesday, November 1 at 11:00 am Convention Center, Room 701B